Mother June’s guy, Geno Doak, remains in the information again after he collapsed his vehicle right into her house– as well as left the associate his pants took down. There’s so much more you need to know about Geno, his life, and also his record.
Mama June‘s three-year partnership with guy Geno Doak has actually had greater than the typical ups as well as downs of other unions. Other than both being jailed on drug costs, the couple have dealt with viciously on TELEVISION, and alienated June’s family. Even one of the most diehard Mom June: From Not to Hot viewers really understand a restricted amount about her distressed guy beyond his connection with June. Right here’s what else you require to find out about Geno Doak and also his life before dating June:
1. He and Mama June were apprehended in March 2019 for felony medication ownership and even more. After Geno and June entered a battle at an Alabama gas station on March 13, Geno was arrested for residential violence/harassment, felony property of a dangerous drug (believed to be fracture drug, according to the Macon Area, Alabama DA), and also medication materiel. June was jailed for felony belongings of a controlled substance as well as drug paraphernalia. The couple were taken away in a Sheriff’s Department cruiser as well as booked, however were later on launched. Geno was bought to stay away from June, however they damaged the order nearly immediately. They were seen together at a gambling establishment just days later on!
2. He has an extensive arrest record. Geno’s March 2019 arrest is simply one of several. The business owner has been arrested multiple times on charges of burglary, theft, as well as criminal damage to residential or commercial property. Geno was apprehended and found guilty in 1996 for felony break-in. He offered 3 months of his one year sentence in prison. Geno was jailed in 2009 for felony break-in once again after stealing a $500 freight trailer in Georgia. He did not most likely to prison for this.
3. He’s the CEO of a construction service in Georgia. Geno owns G & & J Residence Improvements in Griffin, Georgia, an effective home remodeling company. He as well as June really fulfilled when he renovated her residence in Hampton, Georgia, in early 2016. They apparently began their partnership a month later on, according to tips she dropped on her social media blog posts.
4. He supposedly attempted self-destruction three times. A month taking the freight trailer in Georgia in 2009, Geno was “unwillingly admitted to Riverwood Behavioral Health And Wellness System in Clayton County for distress and for trying to devote self-destruction for a third time,” according to Daily Mail.
5. He has 4 youngsters. Geno is the papa of 2 boys and also two children, all in their very early 20s or late teens. Their certain ages, and names, are unidentified. Should he and also June ever before obtain wed, they’ll have one, large family members. She’s the mom of 4 children, as well as granny of three granddaughters.